Why would you see a chiropractor?
People see a chiropractor for:
- Back and neck pain
- Headaches, including migraines
- Whiplash and car accident injuries
- Strains and sprains from day-to-day tasks to sports injuries
- Workplace injuries (see our WCB information)
- General health and well-being
- Most satisfying treatment for back pain.
People who also suffer work, auto or sports injuries often seek pain relief and healing from a chiropractor.
In the Consumer Reports 2009 Survey: Chiropractic received top marks as the most satisfying treatment for back pain.
Make An Appointment
Call today to book your next appointment, or use our email form to the right to send us your information, and we’ll contact you shortly.